header bg


Which of the following non-driving-related convictions may cause you to lose your driving privileges?


If you fail to pay court-ordered child support, your driving privileges may be suspended or revoked until you pay what you owe. If your license was revoked, you may then apply for a license again. [Revocation of Your License, Chapter 1: Getting a Driver's License, Louisiana Class D & E Driver's Guide]