header bg

Scan QR code or get instant email to install app


If your parked car rolls away and hits an unattended parked vehicle, you should

A report the incident to the local police.

If you hit an unattended parked vehicle or other pieces of property, leave a note containing your name and address, the license plate of the vehicle you're driving, and the name and address of the owner of the vehicle you're driving. Attach it securely to the unattended vehicle or property. Notify the local police as soon as possible. [SD Cod L § 32-34-4]

Related Information



3 years ago

Great app

Myles Blake High School

3 years ago

I only got 2 questions wrong

Tim de Bear

3 years ago

In the midst of finishing up learning on the older app, it told me to download this newer version. However, I didn’t want to have to go through all those questions again, so I simply finished reviewing on the old app and took the practice test on this newer app. Upon completion of the tests, it would not let me move forward or see my score! How should I know if I have done well enough to pass if I cannot see my own score?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *